WordPress Tables Plugin
|The Issue with Soil
|Why use Coco?
|Many growers struggle with growing plants in pots. Potted plants are very susceptible to hydration issues. Simply put, most growers either under or over-water their plants. Thirsty plants wilt and are easily spotted. Unfortunately, many growers tend to over-water to compensate. This causes root rot which kills your plants just as quickly. Solving hydration issues is the key to successful pot plant growing.
Even the highest quality potting mixes will get water logged if you're over-watering. Remember, plant roots love & need oxygen! Too much water, means not enough oxygen. If only there was a potting mix with just the right level of absorption to retain water without becoming water logged?
~Superior Blend Has Been Used For All Photos & Video’s Seen As Follows~
- Advantages of Coco Coir and a Drain to Waste System
- The Number 1 Thing Beginner Gardeners Get Wrong
- Stimulating Plant Growth and Optimal Growing Conditions
- Improving Your Gardening Skills with Solar-Powered Gardens
- Ultimate Guide to Fruit & Veg Growing Seasons Australia
- Healthy Plant Roots and Preventing Root Rot